Marcello's Mischief: Chuck E Cheese 92 (Cont'd)

 This post is a continuation of my previous post "Banned For Life:  Chuck E Cheese 92"

....After the second time I pushed Mr. Chuck E Cheese causing him to fall face first. Our noble hero/villain (Marcello) was also biding his time, waiting for the perfect strike.  Mr. Chuck E Cheese waved his finger at me in stunned disbelief, but while he was doing this our hero snuck behind him with a rag tag group of henchmen (which he recruited only minutes before) and proceeded to step on the tail...Mr. Chuck E Cheese turned around violently and snap! it was gone, no more tail, our plan was completed, we had won, our revenge was complete.  As we began running away I felt an arm grab me violently.  Much to my dismay it was the manager.  He thought that I was the one who ripped the tail off.  While this was happening our assailant hid in the ball cage, giggling, victorious.  I don't know why the manager thought that it was me.  Maybe it was my bulbous head, (seriously I had a humongous head at that time)  He brought me to Steve's parents, and they were very upset, incredulous they could not believe that two altar boys were capable of so much carnage.  It was a long ride home, filled with many awkward moments. I still remember hearing Steve's dad yelling in Portuguese, I also remember while this was going on I saw our hero in the back winking, and silently giggling.  We had won, We were the heroes of our demented universe.

Comments

Popular Posts