Marcello's Mischief 95'

It was in June 1995... during the O.J. Simpson trial. At the dinner table my brother for some strange reason began throwing grapes behind my head. My father told him repeatedly to stop. I told him to stop also, but our beloved brother kept throwing grapes at me. He kept doing this until my father got up from the table and began chasing him. It was scary and hilarious at the same time because my brother kept running away and even stuck his tongue out at my dad who was foaming like a raging beast. While this was all happening my mom begin screaming for my dad to stop. My dad, when he caught my brother was so angry that he tried to karate kick my brother but he missed continuously causing him to rip his pants down the middle. We all cried for about 5 seconds, but then we all laughed because it was so wacky and weird, another day, another page in our troubled, but interesting child hood.

Comments

Popular Posts