I can't believe it....the dirty bird lives

Yes I know though it may be hard for many to believe, but there it happened I remembered the moment, with great clarity...

I was driving back home from school today on the passing lane when I noticed a red dodge suv behind me, the person was driving fast and when he passed me he did the inevitable....he flipped me the finger! Yes the mighty finger! Not only that but he was so sophisticated that he placed his finger on his rearview mirror as he was passing me. Wow what cleverness! I might want to do the same whenever I am thwarted by some 90 year old woman on the highway. ( I am just kidding, eventhough it does sound fun) Come on man, me getting the dirty bird! Strangely it felt good like I was validated into some elite driving club. Long live the dirty bird!!

Comments

Popular Posts