Banned for Life: Chuck E Cheese 92'

It was supposed to be a wonderful day. Me and my brothers were all looking forward to going to one of our favorite haunts, Chuck E Cheese. The reason why we were going there was to celebrate Diana's Birthday, Steve's sister. Once we arrived there everything seemed normal and we were all looking forward to hanging out and celebrating this milestone.

I don't know how it happened, but all I remember was that I was pissed off at Chuck e Cheese. I don't know why and what possessed me to cause that egregious act, but I finally did the deed...

I was annoyed at that stupid overgrown rodent, each time I turned around he kept snapping pictures of me. Worse off he kept tapping my shoulders,urging me to do some stupid dance acting like he was some sort of distant Italian cousin of mine. It felt like those times when I was a child when I always was forced kicking and screaming to do the chicken dance for the umpteenth time at some great uncle's party. I finally had enough and I was determined to make the bastard pay. So I planned my revenge, ever so sweetly, so cunningly, like the most shrewd feline. I waited and waited until, I finally pounced!

I pushed him so hard that he almost fell. Once he recuperated he began to wave his pathetic paws again, trying to reassure the terrified crowd that their hero was OK. I pushed him again and this time he almost fell head first to the ground. Once he got up I tried stepping on his tail to rip it off, but I was not successful. The manager came down and grabbed my arm. He told me to apologize to Mr.Chuck E,(seriously he told me to call him Mr. Chuck E, I never knew that mice had formal names) but I refused to so he told me that I could never come again.

Looking back I don't know if he meant this, but I don't think that I ever did come back again. I also heard from sources that there was a video taken of me doing the ignoble deed. I will make it my life's mission to find the video so that I could finally be exonerated and my name cleared for all posterity. Come to think about it I prefer the notoriety; being thrown out of Chuck E Cheese is like a badge of honor, something that I can boast about to my grandchildren, the stuff of legends I suppose.

Comments

Popular Posts