Renee Rewards: Reason 24

I love Renee because she is the best vocal harmonizer that I have ever known.  She is able to create often times on the spot great vocal harmonies to almost any popular tune.  She also has phenomenal pitch recognition.  Last night as we lied in bed we began singing and harmonizing to Beatles tunes.  We sang, "Here there and everywhere" and "If I fell." While I had great difficulties staying in key she was able to effortlessly sing and harmonize the melodies with remarkable accuracy.  Her natural, God given ability puts all of my conservatory, private music lessons to shame.  She is so blessed with natural musical ability even though she will never admit it she has a beautiful, sultry, alto voice.  I love these moments when we create music together because one of the first ways that we began to fall in love with each other was through music.  Unfortunately because of our responsibilities and duties we have not been able to create or perform music together.  But in these few, cherished moments of music making I see clearly the glimmer of greatness that we both possess in our musical talents.  It is my great hope that God will give us the opportunities to use and share our musical gifts to further his kingdom on this earth.

Comments

Popular Posts