Renee Rewards: Reason 21

I love Renee because she finds in herself the strength to comfort me even when she is also suffering.  This selfless attitude helps me to heal, to give me hope, to give me the courage to fight on even when everything seems lost.  Unfortunately today was such a day for me.  Everything seemed to go wrong, I was very tired, bruised, and a pervading hopelessness filled my being today.  I felt like giving up and burying my head permanently in the sand.  I did not want anything out of life anymore,   I had had enough I just wanted to run away.  I even screamed and cursed at the top of my lungs throughout most of the day.  It was truly an ugly scene, but despite my hopeless state, my beautiful Renee found it in her to comfort, to even assuage my fears.  It is so comforting to have such a wife, such a partner, to ride out the storms of life together.  With my lovely Renee by my side there is always hope. I love her and I am so grateful to God for blessing me with her.

Comments

  1. She even sent my wife a lovely encouragement text today! Rene is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts