Renee Rewards: Reason 22

I love Renee because she is my rock and my fortress steadying my ship when the waves of life violently seek to toss me overboard.  This past week has been a very difficult week for me emotionally and psychologically.  For some strange reason my struggles with depression were more pronounced this past week. I daily struggled to get out of bed, my mind was full of negativity, I was short tempered, I cussed up a storm, and I generally had a pervading sense of failure and sadness.  But despite these crosses my most beautiful, precious wife, always tried to reassure me, to encourage, to cheer me on to victory.  She never bemoaned or complained about my struggles or hers, she just found it in herself to give me hope and inspiration to fight another day.  For this I am eternally grateful, I am so blessed to have Renee as my wife, I don't think that I would be able to make it any other way.

Comments

Popular Posts