Renee Rewards: Reason 29

I love Renee because she is resilient.  These past few days have taught me much about the character of my beloved wife.  It has been a difficult week for her, she has worked long hours at work, had to take the brunt of our finances since I am temporarily unemployed, while she was in the midst of a decorating project.  ( Which she did a spectacular job.  I will post pictures on the blog as soon as they are available.)  However, today she was beseeched by even more difficulties than in the previous days. She had to redo a project at her job while she was having female problems,  she was physically and emotionally spent from all the work in the previous days, she was severely sleep deprived, and to boot she was stuck in a traffic jam that caused her to have to return to work. How did she use her time?  Did she lay her head and get a much deserved rest? No! she found it in her to work even more, to get a head start for tomorrow. Yes she might have cried a bit along the way, but it doesn't matter because my baby is my hero. I am so proud of her; I am constantly inspired to greatness because of her gutsy, never say die, resilience.

Comments

Popular Posts