Renee Rewards:"The eternal love story"

For the past month I have been transcribing the memoirs of a dear, elderly friend of ours named Frankie.  As I was transcribing the recorded conversations today I was inspired by her retelling of her parents love. ( I will be speaking more in depths about this beautiful love story in future posts)  In a heartrending scene Frankie described how when her mother died, her father stood by the coffin the entire time holding her hands; a fitting and beautiful conclusion to their "everlasting love story" As I was transcribing this moving scene I instantly thought of this great song covered by Johnny Cash called, "Love's been Good to Me"




This scene of everlasting love made me reflect on how much I love my wife.  She is God's greatest gift to me, she means everything to me, she is the calm of every storm, the comfort of all my trials, the rock of my life. I know that no matter how difficult the trials might be I will always have my dearest Renee standing right, next to me in this life and hopefully in the next life to come. 

Comments

Popular Posts