10 reasons why someone should hire me
resume, 2) (Employer) I might call you back, 3) (Employer again) I will choose you randomly out of a list of thousands of people with the same skills. This process simply does not work. I am fed up and I am trying something entirely different. It is my hope that this post gives me the opportunity to find employment on the basis of my unique talents and abilities. I am calling on all my friends to keep spreading the word about me. Thanks and God Bless. Here are the 10 reasons why I believe that I should be hired:
1. I am intelligent. I have a cumulative 3.7 GPA, but besides this I possess other intellectual strengths and abilities.
2. I am diligent and hardworking. I take pride in what I do. Work is a gift from God (Click here to find some awesome quotes on work) I strive to be the best at what I do.
3. I am teachable: More importantly than striving to be the best, I do realize that there will be times when I will need the help of others. Fortunately I am not afraid or too proud to ask for help , and I am willing to be taught by the experiences of others
4. I am leadership material; During these past three years I have had the blessing and unique opportunity to be a part of the leadership team of a young adult ministry. Through this position I have learned first hand much about leadership skills such as, possessing a vision, creating and implementing protocols, navigating effectively through disagreements and conflicts, confronting members when necessary.
5. I am ethically and morally driven: As a practicing Catholic Christian I realize that I am fully responsible for all of my actions. I strive daily to live a life of excellence in all areas. (For further details about my values click here )
6. I am funny. I possess a great sense of humor. I know how to make others laugh.
7. I am great with people. I feel very comfortable talking and engaging with people. Being around people inspires me. I also enjoy helping others out.
8. I possess other unique, highly marketable abilities. I am fluent in two other languages, (Slovak, Italian). I am fluent with Microsoft office, using and navigating the Internet, utilizing different blogging software, Internet marketing, excellent writing and oral composition ability, creative, thinking outside of the box, musical. I am also a trained classical guitarist and a song writer.
I am physically attractive. ( At least that’s what my wife says!) I am an attractive man, I am tall, (nearly 6’ 4’) possessing dark features, etc. check out this pic tell me what do you think?
10. I created this post. Think about it? If I am this creative and innovative in my job search just imagine how much value I can add to your company! I value creative and original thought.