A Wonderful Witness of Holiness


On Monday as I was perusing the great blog,  The Crooked Halo I discovered a link to Blessed Chiara Luce Badano.  Badano was declared, "Blessed" just this past September; she was only 17 when she died and is considered a leading candidate to be the first saint of generation "X." I did some basic research and I discovered this wonderful, short video about this great witness of our time.  I would highly suggest watching this brief video as a Lenten Meditation. I am sure that you will be just as inspired as I was when I watched it.  To read her bio click here. 






Here is video of Blessed Chiara Luce Badano...




Blessed Chiara Luce Badano Prayer:

O Father, source of all good,
through Your Son Jesus

you produce wonderful goodness in those

who entrust themselves to Your love,

we give You thanks for the Christian

testimony of Chiara Badano.

Inspired by the fervor of Your Spirit,

she found in the union with Jesus

the light to recognize in Love

life's ideal and the strength to offer her youth,

in filial abandonment to Your will,

for the good of the Church.

If it is Your will that

the example of the Servant of God

be proposed to the veneration

of the faithful, we pray that you give us

the grace of ..… for the glory of

Your Fatherly benevolence.

We ask this through Our Lord

Jesus Christ. Amen

Comments

Popular Posts