Renee Rewards: Reason 41

I love my wife Renee because she created a nifty travel bag for me that is always stocked and ready to go.  Here are the items:

  1. Toothbrush with Toothbrush cover
  2. Crest toothpaste Travel Size
  3. Hairbrush Travel Size
  4. Speed Stick Deodorant (Active Fresh Scent)
  5. Burt's Bees Coconut Skin Moisturizer
  6. Downy Wrinkle Releaser Travel Size
  7. For a more wet look:Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Gel
  8. For a more dry look: Redken Rewind 06 Pliable Styling Paste
  9. Crest Pro Health Mouthwash Travel Size
  10. Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash Travel Size (My favorite mouthwash)
  11. Gillette Sensitive Skin Shaving Gel Travel Size
  12. Schick Pro 3 Disposable Razor
  13. Matches to disguise stink in bathroom
  14. Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo Travel Size
  15. Irish Spring Soap with Plastic Soap Cover
You have no idea how much peace it brings me to have this travel bag.  Thanks to my wifey gone are the days where I would be stressed before traveling. 

(By the way I would highly recommend having one of these ready to go travel bags at hand.)

Comments

Popular Posts