Renee Rewards: Reason 40

I love my wife Renee because yesterday after I had a grueling day at my internship site she made sure that our home was a refuge for me.  As soon as I walked in I noticed that she left the military channel on for me.  (Totally awesome) Also when I walked in to our bedroom I noticed how she carefully choose my comfortable clothes which consisted of worn navy blue shorts and my favorite, a shirt that simply said, "Bee Happy." Now for all of those who don't know my wife this shirt choice was ironic since she is mortally terrified of bees.  Still she had it in her to transcend her fears and to bring comfort to me. 

It is so comforting to know that I am not alone through this arduous journey of life.  It is through these moments that I realize most that the Lord truly has my back.  With my "wifey" and Lord by my side I can conquer anything.

Comments

Popular Posts