I need your prayers

As I mentioned in my previous post I am in the midst of a great struggle at my internship site. Unfortunately I can not go into too much detail regarding my situation because it has not been resolved yet.  I need your prayers because this is a trying situation.  On the one hand I know for sure that it is God's will that I struggle through this, but on the other hand I feel that I need to fight back against this injustice. I simply can't reconcile the two and its driving me crazy.  I know that Jesus suffered all types of injustices and I should do the same but still I am human and everyday is a battle against myself.  The battle between my flesh and spirit. 

I struggle greatly with my emotions.  On some days I am peaceful and serene while on other days I am so beaten down that I scarcely have the energy to get out of bed.  On some days I am outraged, while on other days I am full of hope and forgiveness. The underlying issue here is that I hate injustice. I am a warrior, all I want to do is to fight this head on, but I know that I can't.  I know that God's timing is everything and if I don't get that part right then I will suffer even more.  Nonetheless it all seems so unfair.  I want to trust the Lord with my whole heart but my body and mind are at war.  I need your prayers, specifically I need hope, I need faith, most importantly I need to learn to be patient while the Lord takes care of all the details. 

Comments

Popular Posts