Allow me to share some unrelated random thoughts:
- Youth is the time of ideals, of exciting grand gestures, of unbridled enthusiasm. There is never a time quite like it. Youth is also the time of immaturity, of unrealized hopes, vanquished ideals, of starting and not finishing. I want to be young forever, but with a mix of silver haired wisdom. That is the best combination.
- What is a person? Is a person simply a collection of cells, molecules, and atoms? No. A person is more than that. A person consists of both physical and spiritual matter. The soul is the part which grants life to our bodies. The soul can't be seen - but like the wind it is there even if we can't see it.
- Life is a roller coaster: with its anticipation of the ride, its highs and lows, its thrills and leveling off. The only thing is.... that one never knows when the ride will end.
- I love this country, but it is being run by freaks: by wig wearing politicians, dumb celebritards, a media gone mad and powdered bureaucrats. Ok - so there's no guillotine in the distance, but if there were, I wonder whose head will get lopped off first. C'est la vie I suppose. "Let them eat (gluten free) cake."
- So ... how 'bout that. I am pretty cool after all. Some call me the Dos Equis guy because I am so interesting. (and modest !) But am I really interesting? Despite my pair of hip eye glasses and cool hair cut - what is my appeal? Let me ask my wife. She'll tell me.