This is historical

I'm making history today;after years of writing on this blog post I'm entering the 21st century today.

Just a couple days ago I got my first smartphone and like most people I've been playing around with it, trying to learn about it when I stumbled upon an awesome feature: the Voice Recognition microphone. At first I just began to casually speak into it. But when I did this I realized the awesome potential of harnessing this new technology. This is my first post using this technology.

This technology although new to me is not new when it comes to the history of writing. Many authors in the past would dictate their works to scribes. I have also spoken with other writers who use this technology on their computers.

Like all things new I'm excited about this. It is my hope that this will open new doors to me as a writer.

Change is good even for a dinosaur like me.

Comments

Popular Posts