Renee Rewards: Reason 28

I love Renee because she buys for me Luigi's Sugar Free Italian Ice.  Last night after a long and arduous day Renee found it in herself to go food shopping.  Under most circumstances this would have been been an mundane, commonplace undertaking, but because of the difficulty of her week this deed became heroic. She simply didn't have to do it, but she made a choice and that choice was to sacrifice her discomfort for the good of our family. Most beautiful of all was the sheer joy in her eyes after I came home as she excitedly stated, "Look in the freezer." I, upon discovering the treasure trove of Italian ice became giddy like a little child in a candy store.  This brought me so much comfort and joy since one of our favorite relaxing rituals is eating Italian Ice while watching television.  True love besides sacrifice is anticipating the needs and desires of others.  Renee does this perfectly and for that I am eternally grateful and blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts