Marcello's Mischief 92'

There we were creeping downstairs ever so slowly, ever so gently, being careful not to make even the slightest sound.  Our hero had a plan, it was payback time, and my uncle was going to get it. You see the plan involved...well never mind let me tell the rest of the story.  To the naked eye our uncle had done nothing wrong he merely....well he scolded our hero regarding something about not helping our family out while we were making the tomato sauce...There he was our uncle wearing his blue and red striped shirt innocent, unsuspecting, childlike, in his slumber. So our hero walks in quietly and lifts his foot...and...BAMM! he kicks my uncle in his you know what.  My uncle screamed in agony while we all laughed and ran away...twisted as it sounds we were victorious our revenge perfect, our hero had the last laugh...


The good news is that my uncle was OK, he had a child 4 years later...

Comments

Popular Posts